Subscribe To The Chronicles Of Renard

July 17, 2017

Céline Dion's "I'm Alive" Is A Hot Classic!

Céline Dion
Céline Dion
(Photo credit: Facebook)
I certainly had my fair share of Céline Dion's music in the past; back then, it was impossible to turn on the radio and not hear any of her songs.

Today, her music is scarce like good gold.

Anyway, one of her songs that I like a lot is: I'm Alive; a dance-pop single on her sixth English-language album, A New Day Has Come.

The song, I'm Alive, was co-written by Kristian Lundin and Andreas Carlsson and it was also produced by Andreas Carlsson.

Back in 2002, the song, I'm Alive, was at number 6 on the U.S. Billboard Adult Contemporary Chart.

Here is the official video for Céline Dion's, I'm Alive. Enjoy!

Follow by Email

Thank You For Following!